Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Kevin Carr - Keller Williams Realty Featured Realtor Of The Week 11-21-08

Kevin Carr

KEVIN M CARR
Keller Williams Realty Leesburg
Today's market offers opportunities and challenges for buyers, sellers and the real estate agent. Everyone is becoming familiar with the terms short sale and foreclosures. These transactions can be trying for all parties involved. It is important to let the clients know that these transactions are quite different from the traditional sale. It requires additional time to educate the client. I have learned the timing discussing the process helps the client to set reasonable expectations. In turn , this reduces the stress these transactions can cause.

The current market offers opportunity for the first time home buyer, investors and individuals relocating to the area. Prices have dropped to near 2003 levels and this has created affordability for many who were previously priced out of the market. But as a realtor we must guide the clients through the new real estate landscape.

I am a seasoned financial executive for over 20 years with Fortune 500 companies. My role allowed me to effectively negotiate and execute contracts and manage the implementation of the transaction. These skills have proven invaluable when working with my clients
I have lived in Connecticut, New York and California prior to moving to Loudoun County four years ago. II am married and we have four children. Two have moved for careers in New York City. I am active in my local church and serve on the alumni admission board for Georgetown University.

My goals as a realtor is to build a relationship with my clients that is build on trust and honest, timely and open communication. We work together to establish goals and timelines that reflect the clients' needs as well as current market conditions. I want the purchase/sale to be a win win.

Kevin Carr: Keller Williams Realty, Leesburg - 703 * 637 * 0610

No comments:

Post a Comment